Consider yourself warned.
The global market outlook is far less rosy than the emperors-minus-their-clothes would have you believe.
- Global stocks are near multi-decade, technical price junctures.
- Regional economies recently said to be “recovering” are now slipping back intorecession.
- Despite a multi-year rally in stocks, the AP reported on Dec. 27 that mainstream investors are selling shares at breakneck pace. “It’s the first time ordinary folks have sold during a sustained bull market since relevant records were first kept during World War II.”
Politicians and central bankers worldwide reassure investors that the credit crisis of 2007-2009 will turn out to be nothing more than a footnote in market history — despite the compelling proof that it never truly ended.
Meanwhile, U.S. Congress made a final-hour fiscal cliff deal to delay addressing its gargantuan budget woes, Europe remains in turmoil, and Asia-Pacific regions and emerging markets are charting surprising courses of their own.
Just as the timeless fable warns, sometimes it takes a single voice in a crowd to tell everyone the emperor wears no clothes. EWI’s new report, The State of the Global Markets — 2013 Edition, is that voice.
Packed with timely charts and analysis, this 40-page tour de force tears down the popular investment myths of today and replaces them with hardcore reality.
- It tells you what’s really going on in the global marketplace.
- It reveals market pitfalls no one else sees coming.
- It uncovers once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunities.
To get ahead of the markets in 2013, you must think independently. This 40-page report gives you the tools and the direction you need to gain a competitive edge.
Download The State of the Global Markets — 2013 Edition now (for FREE), and enjoy dozens of independent global market insights that will prepare you to survive and prosper in 2013 and beyond.
Follow this link to download your free 40-page report, The State of the Global Markets — 2013 Edition, now.
IMPORTANT: Please don’t buy or sell a single share of stock — anywhere in the world — without reading this report first.
P.S. This report is available to you for free for a limited time, exclusively from EWI. Please download it now while its valuable year-in-preview advice can help your portfolio in the New Year. Download the 40-page report now.
About the Publisher, Elliott Wave International
Founded in 1979 by Robert R. Prechter Jr., Elliott Wave International (EWI) is the world’s largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.
Images: via Flickr (licence attribution)